Company Name: Motion Invest
Contact: Kelley Van Boxmeer – Kelley@motioninvest.com
Job Title: Business Operations
Company Website: MotionInvest.com
Location: 60 Hurontario St, Collingwood, ON L9Y 2L7 (Ability to work remotely)
Salary: To be discussed
Type: Contract – Full-time – 4-5 Months
Start Date: December 2023
Motion Invest, founded in 2018, is the largest buyer and seller of smaller ($1k-$100k) money-making content websites in the world. Each month we receive over 600 submissions into our due diligence from interested site sellers and list over 60 sites on our Marketplace.
Questions to Know if You & MotionInvest are a good fit:
- Do you have family members that won’t play board games with you because you are too competitive?
- Do you love setting and achieving goals?
- Can you laugh at yourself?
- Do you love solving problems or puzzles and crushing a to-do list?
- Do notifications you have and unread messages drive you mad?
- Do you find winning as a team more fun than by yourself?
If yes to all let’s talk! If no… we appreciate you having a look but we know we won’t be a good fit.
What We Do:
We have 2 main activities that our company does.
- List Websites: We take a look at websites people are looking to sell and run a due diligence process to see if the website is any good and if we want to list it on our platform.
- Sell Websites: For sites that pass our due diligence, we add them to our listing page for sale and sell them to our audience.
Initial Role and KPI:
This will be the initial focus of the role with the opportunity to expand:
- Monitoring systems and team members and jumping in where necessary to help keep the due diligence, transfer process and customer support moving.
- Track and record progress on a weekly scorecard on a variety of different variables (sites sold, sites listed, new account sign ups, etc.)
- Work with the Finance team to ensure our sellers get paid.
- Jump on calls with interested buyers.
- Great managerial skills needed to manage the team
- Organized, independent and able to manage your own time
- Detail-oriented, ability to multi-task throughout the work day
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent with clients via email or calls
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to work in a small team and report to Founders
- Ability to jump on calls to talk with potential buyers
- Highly motivated, with enthusiasm for delivering results
- Systems oriented with a drive for results
- Knowledge of digital marketing a bonus but not needed
- Knowledge of wordpress
- Knowledge of digital marketing
- Knowledge of affiliate content sites
- Capable of working well with technology
Benefits of Working with Us:
- Start-up vibe with an awesome team!
- Opportunity to work flexible hours 100% from home